BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#20- Paint a Picture

Well this one has officially taken me the whole school year :) I started this one a little bit after school started and I have JUST finished it! I think that I have a little bit of creativity in me but I am by no stretch of the imagination a painter!

I have always enjoyed art and while I was thinking about what I was going to paint, I reminisced on my favorite paintings. I came to the conclusion that I was going to combine these paintings (or try to). My former roommate and good friend, who is an amazing artist, visited me and helped me start this process!


We first sketched out the pictures. I combined Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe, Van Gogh's Starry Night, Munch's Scream and a Mondrain.


No comments:

Post a Comment