BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

#34- Bake a Cake for Someone Random

Baking is probably one of my most favorite things in the world. I always wondered what would happen if you just walked up to someone and gave them a cake, randomly. It would make my day, so I figured this would be a good item to put on the list.

So I caught word that two of the youngings that live in my apartment building were having a birthday. I decided to bake a cake for them, go knock on their door and hand it over. I decided to do a white on white cake with decorations with icing and those little sugar letters.

Here is a picture (I cannot get the picture to turn... but you get the idea!):

When finished, I went over and knocked on the door. I told them happy birthday and handed over the cake. The kid looked at me confused and told me it wasn’t for a few more days. Damn. I guess this added to the element of surprise? Regardless, I gave the guys the cake, wished them well and they were stoked. Tell me one college boy who wouldn’t be excited for free cake. Exactly. Day=made.

No comments:

Post a Comment