BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 7, 2011

April: Can I blame it on the showers?

They always say that April showers bring May flowers and that’s exactly what I am planning on giving y’all… Flowers of posts for the whole month of May. April was probably one of the craziest months of my life.

With school finishing up, finals and preparing for graduation, it was a whirlwind of a month that flew by with the blink of an eye. Thank God I allotted myself a full year to finish this project, otherwise it would never have happened. I now have until August 1 to finish the rest of the list while I take two summer classes to up my GPA! I will have a lot of free time.

I was talking to my mom the other day and she was telling me that I don’t need to finish them all. I do. I need to finish this whole list for myself. I am going to push myself to finish this.

Even though I did not post at all during April doesn’t mean that I wasn’t crossing items off the list! While I catch up on blog posts y’all can look forward to reading about 6 different things I was able to cross off during April! So look out for that!
I love you all and loved hearing from people who read the blog. This experience has been a blast and I can’t wait to see what other joys it brings my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment