BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 17, 2011

#57- Do a Ride Along with a Police Officer

I just got back from a lovely weekend in Miramar, Florida for one of my best friends bridal showers. I was lucky enough to be able to cross off two big things, one being a ride along with a police officer.

Jessica is one of my best friends who went to Flagler with me and during her last year at Flagler, she simultaneously went to the police academy as well. She is now a police officer down in Miramar and is pretty bad ass.

During my stay down there, Jessica took me on a ride along. She showed me all the neat stuff in her car, told me some pretty crazy stories and drove me around to show me what it was like to live the life of a cop.

I also had the pleasure of meeting a few of Jessica's police friends and those girls can kick some serious ass. I have a lot of respect for those women who seemingly live in a "man's world".

Here are some pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment