BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 17, 2011

#28- Purchase a Star Registry

This is kind of like #14-Send a Message in a Bottle, very romantic. To think that there are millions of stars in the sky and you have one, it's yours, is a beautiful concept.

Now I know that the whole 'naming a star' thing is pretty much a scam and there is no official 'Star Registry' but I found a pretty cool website called Name a Star Live. I checked it out and it looked as legit as possible.

I chose a random star in the Sagittarius constellation, as I am a Sagittarius, and I dedicated it to my mom. After I purchased the star, they sent me a star map as well as a certificate with all the information.

Here is the certificate

And the star chart

I will forever have a star in the sky that I can find and remember this project as well as my beautiful mother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment