BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Sincere Apology

I’ve neglected you! My poor blog. Things have gotten a little crazy and I’m really starting to feel those 7 classes. But no more! I promise to be more diligent about my blogging and conquering of my BIG list! Plus, for you Cosmo readers, my horoscope in this month’s Cosmo said, “The solitary Sun inspires a solo trip near the 7th. Exploring on your own sets off a confidence rush. Use it to tackle a new goal, like starting a blog or doing a 5k run.”

Now if that isn’t bizarre, I don’t know what is. Not only should I be focusing on the blog, but I am also running the 5k at the end of the month (whoop whoop #1-Run a 5k for a good cause and raise money!) I think someone is trying to tell me I need to multitask better 

No comments:

Post a Comment