BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

#62- Buy a complete outfit at the Salvation Army and wear it out

I haven't completed this task yet, but I did make my first trip to the Good Will today. It is, in one word, chaotic. There was SO much there! From clothes to shoes to toys to furniture. After searching around for 1/2 hour, I knew this one was going to take more than one visit.

While I didn't find any actual clothes, I did find a cute little purse, a necklace and shoes. Now I know what you're thinking. Used shoes?? EW! but I was lucky enough to find shoes that actually still had the tag on them. Is this cheating? I hope not, but I'm taking it.

I will probably head back early next week to try an find an outfit. I'll keep ya'll updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment