BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

#29- Write a thank you note to a company for a great product

I didn't know which company or product I was going to write to until the other day my friend mentioned how the shoes I was wearing was one of the best purchases I ever made because I literally wear them everyday.

After she made this comment, I realized how much I did love these shoes and the company should really know how much use/love I have gotta from these simple sandals.

First I will show you all the shoes (plus you can see the crazy print of our couch behind):


As you can see, these have had their day, yet I continue to wear them... all the time. So I wrote this letter to Steve Madden:
October 17, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

About two years ago, I purchased eight pairs of your Sannibel sandals (four for me and four for my mom). They were the older style, I think a little different than the ones you sell now, but I would like to tell you that this was by far the best purchase I have ever made. Ok, I might be a little dramatic by saying that, but it’s up there. Not only do I STILL wear these sandals, but I wear them on a daily basis.

Though falling apart, I love these sandals and I want to thank you for making such a solid and stylish product. I have attached a picture so you can see the love I have put into these things.

You rock, Steve Madden!

Thanks again for the footwear,
Kerry O’Brien
A Very Happy Customer

We shall see if I get a reponse :) Regardless, they have gotten credit for making a solid product. If ya'll want to purchase some of these awesome sandals, here is the link below... PLUS! They are on sale! WIN!

Sannibel Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment