BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Email from Grandma Rainbow

I would like to share with ya'll an email I received earlier from my Grandma Rainbow. She tried posting it in the comments but unfortunately it was down. I hope you all get as big of a kick out of her message as I did....

'Dearest Kerry,

With tongue in cheek, I had to let you know that those Thrift Shop shoes you found are for OLD LADIES to wear for comfort around the house. How do I know what OLD LADIES wear? Because "I" am an OLD LADY and I wouldn't be caught outside the house with those on. OK, so my ego still needs tweaking and those shoes just aren't vavoomy enough for me.

So, wear at your own risk and keep me in mind that I warned you that when old men begin thinking your shoes are CUTE! You shouldn't be surprised.

The chain necklace and purse are just fine with me!! (like you need my approval, heh?)

Love you loads,

Grandma Rainbow'


... I don't even know what to say except that I'm pretty sure my Grandma just told me off. Rough life.

Regardless... Love you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment