BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#73- Phonebank for a candidate in Florida

The past year of my life has been consumed with politics, no complaints because I love it, so it is not a shock that I had to put something dealing with politics on my list!

I have never really participated in politics outside of Virginia, so I thought it would be cool to check out the Florida political scene! I went down to the St. John's Republican Committee (which is nothing like the FCRC, nothing on us) and signed up for their mailing list and to start phone banking.

It was weird to be on the volunteer side rather than the operative side, but it was kind of nice not stressing about numbers and who was there or not.

Due to schoool work, I had to bring home m phone list and call from my cell phone. Overall, I have got to say that people were much nicer on the phones here! Maybe because it's an older crowd but everyone seemed to be quite pleasant... even if it was on Election Day.

Another one off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment