BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

#43- Take a Photography Class

I signed up for my last semester at Flagler last week. Bitter sweet but just one semester is between me and graduation! There is only two more classes I have to take for my Business major so I get to take tons of fun electives to take up my time.

I signed up for some political science courses, Intro to US Law, Local and State Government and US Politics. But I remembered one item on my list, Take a Photography Class. I went to the registrar to see if I could sign up. They told me I wasn't allowed in the class because I wasn't an Art minor.

There had to be a loop hole. I talked to the teacher and he waived me! YES! Photography I here I come! Once I start the class next semester I will post my pictures!

SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment