BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

#6- Bake cookies for my neighbors

When I moved back down to Florida, almost all of my friends had either graduated or were already in leases so I moved in with two random guys. While I have been lucky that they aren't crazy, I wouldn't recommend doing so.

Next door to us, we have another group of three guys who go to Flagler as well. The boys are always floating between the two apartments. The other night I was feeling a bit on the Betty Crocker side and decided to bake these boys some cookies and knock something off the list :)



Also, Happy late Thanksgiving to everyone! I have so much to be thankful for and am so glad I was able to spend this wonderful holiday with my awesome family!

No comments:

Post a Comment