BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 23, 2010

#5- Visit the Alligator Farm


I have lived in St. Augustine for 3 years and one of the things that every tourist who comes through here should do is go to the Alligator Farm (http://www.alligatorfarm.com/). I just moved back down to St. Augustine with the help of my brother, Jake, and my beautiful mother.

We went to the Alligator Farm before having to start running errands for the new apartment and it was BURNING! I forgot how hot Florida is! My favorite part of the farm was the Albino Alligators...

At first we didn't think they were real except one made the slightest movement. Very creepy looking! There was also a part of the farm where you could walk over a bridge and feed the alligators dog food. They would fight over each other to get the food except for one who just sat there with his mouth wide open waiting... if you got a piece of food in his mouth he would chomp down. I think he knew the gig and that the tourists would love it. Smart Alligator!

Check out more pictures from the day below!



No comments:

Post a Comment