BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 8, 2010

#41- Go see a Broadway Show

I was in New York for a weekend and I knew this was the time to cross off #41 on my list- Go see a Broadway Show! I came to visit my friend Anthony and we headed down to Time Square to get our tickets. We waited in line at TCKTS, ticket booths in New York that sell Broadway tickets at discounts off the face value.

We waited in the line for about half an hour while we debated which show we were going to see. Once we got to the front of the line we had decided that we wanted to see "In the Heights", a colorful show with tons of dancing and great music.

Here is a picture of the theater:
















I think the best thing for me was how they combined the songs with raps that went fantastic with the score. This was an extremely fun show and I give it two thumbs up. Just call me Ebert.

ALSO Corbin Bleu from High School Musical starred as the lead role... hello :)

No comments:

Post a Comment