BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 5, 2010

#23- Win Big in Vegas

As I said previously, I regretably had to change my #23 from Get a Tattoo to Win Big in Vegas due to the rents, BUT I think I exchanged it with something pretty awesome and I was able to accomplish it... in my own terms haha.

The reason we went to Vegas was to celebrate my good friend Jessica's 23rd Birthday! I flew in a day after them and was only able to stay for a few days due to work, but during those few days I had a blast! My dad had warned me that success in Vegas was all about self control, knowing when to stop and coming out on top. The only three things I tried were slots, roulette and keno. Roulette was the most fun for me, constant excitement and it moved fast. Didn't do so hot there.

Where I ended up coming out on top was in slots. For some reason (thank you God), I was having a good luck streak over the weekend with the slots. All together I ended up winning $340.00 on slots! (Look below for one of my cash out tickets :))

While I didn't end up coming home with all $340.00, I did end up coming home with about $150 in cash on me! Not too shabby. And for my first visit to Vegas while being legal, I would call it a success!



I also posted some other pictures for ya'll, one being of a "Tequila Flight" at Segundo Sol on the strip. For those of you who don't know, I love/hate tequila. Its a beautiful relationship that either goes very well or miserably. My Tequila Flight consisted of Patron Reposado, Don Julio Reposado, Cielo Reposado and a yummy Sangrita.

The other one is of Jess and I walking on the strip! And of course a tee shirt with a Hangover quote. Amazing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment