BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

#33- Take a Yoga class

I have a few classes on my list and this is the first one I get to cross off. I signed up for yoga as a 1 credit class here at Flagler. I got my mat and my little bag to carry it in, ready to go. I got to the class a little early and was welcomed by very relaxing music and tons of kids scattered all around with their mats.

I laid out my mat and waited. My professor was great! He explained everything we were doing as well as the history and methods of yoga. One thing I did realize quite quickly is that I have absolutely no upper body strength. This was hard! You see people doing it and they make it look so easy... not so much.

The next morning my body was killing me. It was a great pain, though, knowing that I was working muscles I never had before. Though I unfortunately had to drop the class to make space, I did get to take my yoga class and enjoyed it! Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment