BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Before I Grow-up Project

Last time I posted was in July. So much has changed in the past 6 months and if you didn't know any better, you might have thought I died after my last post that said I was going skydiving!

Alive and well, I moved back to Virginia and am working for the Chairman in Prince William County, Virginia! Life is beautiful and now that I have settled (to a certain extent) here, I want to pick up where I left off.

Now, I didn't make my goal of 75 things within my year time frame. I think I thought that I could take on more than I realistically could, but everything on this list is something I want to do so I'm going to continue it as the 'Before I Grow-up Project' (still the BIG Project :))

And even though I haven't been posting, I have gotten a few crossed off... so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment