BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

#74- Paint my own pottery

I had a lovely adventure to Puddy Mud, a local paint your own pottery studio in St. Augustine, with two friends this past Friday. I was shocked by the number of options there were to choose from and my indecisive personality made it difficult to chose what piece of pottery to paint, the colors to use, the theme to go with and the overall outcome of the piece. It was a little stressful!

My two girlfriends had done this a few times before but it has been years since the last time I had. I believe it was a birthday party when I was around maybe 9 or 10? They were much less stressed :)

I decided to go with a BIG project theme, since I was doing this for the project and could get a cool souvenir out of it. Being indecisive, I chose about 5 or 6 different colors and tried to spread them all out around the plate which I chose to paint.




My experienced friends went a little more technical with a bubble technique:


I will post some pictures of the finished project after I pick it up tomorrow (Monday/Valentine's Day!)

PS. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment